Ergonomic Scrollable Sorting COMING SOON! Updates coming soon!
We suggest that since the app only runs on your phone, the best solution for privacy is to play Pix.Tours game when you have privacy. If someone is watching you play, they will see the pictures you've taken. This was something learned by playing Pix.Tours 001 first-hand and it was sometimes fun, and sometimes not when others were watching. If all of your pictures are rated-G, then you have nothing to worry about. Most of the time when playing mobile games, there's generally a decent amount of privacy as we tend to do it as a solo game session, so you probably don't have to worry too much. It's more of a private game though, as it deals with your private photos.
Secondly, Pix.Tours does not store your photos. The app directly switches photos from one folder to the other as quickly and efficiently as possible for your device. If the app stored your pictures, it would quickly eat up the RAM on your device, and the app would crash. Additionally, we don't have storage facilities to store your pictures, so we're not going to start paying for storage to store your pictures. We're trying to save everyone storage costs. Rest assured, while Pix.Tours is running, your pictures are stored on your device and your device only. Pix.tours will also not take any of your data, because it would be a very uncomfortable if it were doing that for Pix.Tours's friends and family, as well. Pix.Tours cares about your privacy just as much as you care about your own privacy. Pix.Tours seeks to help everyone save money on cloud storage, and have nicely organized picture folders. We're not here to create a stormy cloud.
Lastly, since Pix.Tours doesn't actually ask for any information from you, the biggest part of this agreement is if you send us information or pictures via email or through our "Contact" page. If these things aren't done, then there's really no way we'll get your information. Leaderboard gets information from game center and google play, and we don't interact with that information other than to compile your score. We're keeping it as simple as possible for everyone involved.
The rest of this agreement is pretty dense legal jargon. If it pertains to, or interests you, read forth.
Effective Date: February 28, 2018
At Pix.Tours, privacy is a top priority and we are firmly committed to guarding the confidence you have placed in us and to use, responsibly and professionally, any information you provide. We won’t ask you for personal information unless we feel it is necessary to provide our Service. We won’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products and services, or protect our rights. And we will never rent or sell personal information to any third party.
Please use our Service only when you have privacy, because if someone is observing your use, they may be able to see the pictures you have taken.
1. Your Information
In order to operate the Service, and to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we may collect (a) "personal information" (i.e. information that could be used to contact you directly, such as your name and email address); (b) “geo-locational data” (i.e. information that can be used to identify your physical location); (c) “meta-data” (i.e. information which describes how, when and by whom a particular set of data was collected, and how the data is formatted; and (d) Log file information (i.e. information which is automatically reported by the mobile app each time you make a request to visit a web page such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, referring / exit pages and URLs, and how you interact with links on the Service, pages viewed, and other similar information. Collectively, this information is called “your Information”.
We may and do employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service on our behalf (i.e. downloading the app, the ads, the leader-board, and in-game purchases), and to perform services related to the mobile app or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. Intermediaries like Facebook and Apple iTunes, Apple Game Center, and Google Play will ask for login information. These intermediaries will collect information when you share a post, but nothing more than what they would normally collect during a regular session. Game Center for Apple will record your score. Others will be able to see your score on the scoreboard, and you will be able to share it with your friends. Your scoreboard will list your username in the Game Center.
2. Information Transfer
We may share aggregate information about our users that does not identify you personally, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Service and using other data analytics tools. Please note that, while the aggregate data we provide will not identify you personally, in some instances third parties may be able to “de-anonymize” aggregate data to identify you personally based on additional information they have about you or that they receive from third parties. While we do not intend for third parties to de-anonymize the aggregate data we provide, if you are concerned about potentially being personally identified, you should not use the Service.
Any third party with whom we are allowed to share your personal information is authorized to use your personal information in accordance with our contractual arrangements with such third parties and in accordance with their own privacy policies, over which we have no control, and you agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of their actions or omissions. Those who contact you will need to be instructed directly by you regarding your preferences for the use of your personal information by them.
3. Content and other Material you Choose to Reveal
You may be able to post information, including personal information, on areas of the Service that may be viewed by other users or the public. We urge you to use good judgment. Do not post any information, including without limitation, personal information, that you do not want other users to know. Many internet connections are public and/or not secure, and other users using that same connection may have access to your information; please make sure that you are using a secure internet connection.
YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM YOUR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
4. Device Identifiers
In addition to the information gathered as described above, we may use device identifiers in our Service. Device identifiers are small data files stored on your mobile device, which help us identify your mobile device. A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third party partner about how you browse and use the Service. This can help us provide reports or personalized content and ads via the Service.
5. Third Parties’ use of Personal Identifiers and Device Identifiers
The Service may include third-party advertising, links to other sites, and other content from third-party businesses. These third-party sites, businesses, and advertisers, or advertising companies working on their behalf, may use device Identifiers and personal identifiers to measure the effectiveness of their ads, personalize or optimize advertising content and to track users who link from their respective websites to the Service.
We do not have access to or control over such identifiers that these third parties may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party sites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different sites you visit.
Some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
6. How we use Information
We may use your information:
● To provide you with our Service.
● To respond to your requests or provide you with further information about our Service and new developments thereto.
● To give our product developers information that may be useful for developing new features and products. ● To improve the content and navigability of the Service.
● To alert you to new features, products, events and special offers.
● When forwarding Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) infringement notifications, take down notices and counter notices. By submitting a DMCA infringement notification, counter notice or other communication, you consent to have this communication forwarded to the person or entity that stored or transmitted the content addressed by your communications. For notices other than DMCA infringement notifications and counter notices, you may request that we edit out your name and contact information. However, DMCA infringement notifications and counter notices (including any personal information set forth in the notifications) will be forwarded as submitted to us without any deletions.
● If required to do so by law, court order or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or, if we believe in good faith that disclosing this information is necessary or advisable, including, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pix.Tours, you, users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for v fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may host discussions or other moderated forums for users who can help each other with technical and general questions. Topics for discussion may include technical support questions and problems, suggestions for improvement, or anything else that relates to the Service. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in this area becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
7. Information Updates
Our databases automatically update any personal information you edit in your account, or that you request we edit. Information transmitted through boards, leaderboards or through any other means remains in our databases. Keep this in mind if you decide to communicate personal information through any of these means.
8. Information Retention
To preserve the integrity of our databases, our standard procedures call for us to retain information submitted by users for an indefinite length of time. We understand your submissions as consent to store all of your information in one place for this indefinite length of time, if we so wish. If required by law, we will remove user information by erasing it from our database. We will also respond to written user requests to remove account information.
9. Special Cases in Which we Share Personal Information
10. Our Security Precautions
Your profile is password-protected so that only you have access to your account information. In order to maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. Our staff will never proactively reach out to you and ask for any personal account information, including your password. You should never share devices. This will help protect your information entered on public terminals from disclosure to third parties.
11. European Union users
13. Contacting us
Effective Date: Feb 28, 2018
1. Description of Service
Simply put, Pix.Tours is a game that allows you to sort your digital pictures for fun. But, it is also much more. The Service helps you to organize your pictures into categories with associated folders, examine your photos, allows you to share your pictures with others, and enables you to play your own music to the game as you sort.
2. License Terms
At this time, our mobile app is designed for devices using only the iOS and Android mobile operating platforms. The iOS app may be downloaded from the App Store, which is operated and owned by Apple Inc; the Android app may be downloaded from the Google Marketplace, which is operated and owned by Google, Inc. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure your mobile device meets all of the necessary.
We grant to you a non-exclusive license to install and use the mobile app on any one compatible (a) smartphone or (b) tablet (collectively “devices”) compatible with the mobile app. You may load the mobile app into your device’s temporary memory (“RAM”) only for purposes of using our apps functions. This license does not allow you to use the mobile app on any device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the mobile app available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time
Once the mobile app begins to process pictures from your device, such pictures will be copied and stored on your device temporarily in RAM for use in the mobile app itself (during the game picture sorting process). Afterwards, all such pictures will be deleted from RAM and stored into the Pix.Tours mobile app-created folders. During the sorting process, the pictures may not be separated from the mobile app. As the mobile app processes the pictures and sorts them into applicable folders, those pictures in RAM will be systematically deleted by the mobile app once they are appropriately organized by you. Except for pictures involved in the sorting function, all other Content is to remain in the mobile application.
You acknowledge and agree that your use of certain third-party interfaces, including: ads, leaderboards, Facebook, or sharing of your photos with any other platform options in your iPhone or Android devices, may be subject to additional licensing terms and conditions. For instance, Facebook links to the Service to share content, and Google ads in the unpaid version of the mobile app, fall into this category
3. Upgrades and Additional Software
As a condition to using the Service, we ask that you create an account by registering with us directly, or through a third party social media account, such as Facebook. In that registration process, we require that you provide certain information, such as your full name and email address, and the state where you are located. To sign up for an account, you must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or old enough to form a binding contract in the state where you reside.
You may not use the name of another person or entity that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity without receiving appropriate authorization, or a name that is offensive, vulgar, or obscene.
5. Upgrade Fee
6. Credit Card Payments
All payments will be made and processed via the Apple App Store And Google Marketplace. You are responsible for all transactions processed through these third party services. We are not liable for any loss or damage from errant or invalid transactions processed through the third-party payment platform.
7. Your Content
We allow you to upload pictures via the mobile app (“Content”). Please read this section carefully before posting, uploading, or otherwise making available any Content via the mobile app.
All pictures are collected and processed solely by the mobile app without human intervention. They are never accessed by or shared with employees or personnel of Pix.Tours at any time. All pictures are copied and stored temporarily by the mobile app on your device’s RAM during the game picture sorting process.
By submitting Content to us, you represent and warrant that:
You understand you are participating in a public forum and that your Content will be available to all other users of the Service.
All Content that you post is accurate
We make no effort to review any of your Content for any purpose, including but not limited to, for accuracy, legality or non-infringement. You warrant and represent to us that you have the right to enable the Service to use your Content without violating any rights you might have in such Content or any third party rights in such Content. You may remove your Content from the Service at any time; however, you acknowledge that we may retain archived copies of your Content.
Other users of the Service may post copyrighted information which has copyright protection, whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor such Content. We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using the Service, you may be exposed to user Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service. We also do not adopt or endorse, nor are we responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by parties other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other Content posted on the Service, or transmitted to users.
We may remove any Content at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content). We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service, or any Content, without notice or liability.
8. Interactions with Other Users
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS. PIX.TOURS DOES NOT CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECKS OR BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS USERS, OR VERIFY ANY STATEMENTS MADE BY ITS USERS. PIX.TOURS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (SUCH AS SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES), AT ANY TIME AND USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. YOU AGREE TO TAKE ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS IN, AND ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO COMMUNICATE OFF THE SERVICE OR MEET IN PERSON. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY INTERACTIONS WITH ANYONE ARISING FROM USE OF THIS SERVICE, THE APP OR ANY PROMOTIONAL OR MARKETING INFORMATION OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY PIX.TOURS.
10. Social Media and Third Party Sites
Links to third party websites are not endorsements or referrals of any products, services or information contained in such websites. Information provided and opinions expressed by others do not necessarily represent our opinions. We expressly disclaim any and all liability resulting from reliance on such information or opinions. Some products, manufacturers and service providers may be mentioned in or on the Service. Mention of these products, manufacturers or service providers does not constitute an endorsement by us. We shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove links and images attached to such links, if such links are flagged by users as offensive.
11. Use Restrictions
You represent and warrant that you will not use the Service to:
● Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
● Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our specific prior written consent.
● Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the presentation of the Service.
● Interfere with or disrupt the Service, or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
● Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any Content or order transmitted through the Service, or attempt to impersonate another user, person or entity.
● Download lists of other users of the Service and use their information for your own business reasons.
● "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service, or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to us or the Service in order to direct any person to any other websites for any purpose.
● Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, or cause others to do so.
● Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
● Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information on the Service (directly or by omission or failure to update information).
● Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user.
● Create or send unsolicited messages or other electronic communications.
● Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
● Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy detrimentally interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
● Submit stories or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or websites/blogs repurposing existing stories (source hops).
● Advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or use any information obtained from the Service to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without the user’s prior explicit consent.
● Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, investigate and terminate your participation in the Service if you have misused the Service, or violated any of the restrictions above.
12. No Warranties/Support
we provide ALL Services and related information, AND ALL SOFTWARE on an "as is" basis and without any warranty, express, implied or statutory. We do not guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Service. We, Our subsidiaries, members, directors, employees and suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO SUPPORT OR TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES OR UPGRADES TO THE MOBILE APP. Mobile apps are inherently subject to bugs and potential incompatibility with other applications, software and hardware. You should not use the mobile app for any applications in which failure could cause any significant damage or injury to persons or tangible or intangible property.
The Service may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons. We are not responsible for any technical malfunction or other problems of any telephone network or service, computer systems, servers or providers, computer or mobile phone equipment, software, failure of email messaging on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, on the Service, on any website or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to your mobile device or other hardware or software, related to or resulting from using or downloading materials in connection with the Service.
No oral or written information or advice provided by us, our resellers, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way.
14. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE TO you, OR ANY THIRD PARTY, FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM your use of, OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE service (WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, AND ARISING FROM ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, OR DATA) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF your DATA, INFORMATION, CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF service.
15. Term and Termination
16. Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights in and to the Service shall be owned by us absolutely and in their entirety. These rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights wherever existing in the world together with the right to apply for protection of the same. All other trademarks, logos, service marks, company or product names set forth in the Service are the property of their respective owners. You may not remove or alter any trademark, trade names, service mark, product names, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels featured on the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Service ("Submissions"), provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all Intellectual Property Rights, in these Submissions, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Content on the Service is the exclusive property of Pix.Tours and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on the Service the property of Pix.Tours or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of the Service for the sole purpose of placing an order with Pix.Tours, participating in interactive portions of the Service, or using the Service as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on the Service, including reproduction for purposes other than those permitted above, modification, distribution, republishing, transmission, display or performance - without the prior written permission of Pix.Tours is strictly prohibited.
17. DMCA, Copyright and Other Complaints
We promote respect for the Intellectual Property Rights of others in all of our business endeavors and strictly prohibit users from uploading infringing Content to the Service. We may, in our sole discretion, remove Content that appears to infringe on the Intellectual Property Rights of others. It is our policy to respond to and investigate claims of copyright and other Intellectual Property Rights infringement. We have a policy of terminating the access of users who are repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”). We will respond expeditiously to notices of alleged infringement sent pursuant to the DMCA.
In order to notify us of a copyright infringement claim pursuant to the DMCA, you must include:
● a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
● identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
● a description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including a URL address;
● Your full name, address, telephone number, and, email address;
● a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
● a statement made under penalty of perjury by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright involved.
The notice described above should be sent to us via email using the address: email@example.com.
Please note that in order to facilitate resolution of the dispute, we may provide your contact information to the user or entity that posted the Content that you are reporting; or in the event that you are the alleged infringer and provide a counter-notice, to the user or entity that filed the original claim. Please also note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you knowingly and materially misrepresent that material or an activity is infringing your copyright.
18. Other Complaints
If you reasonably believe that Content made available through the Service infringes your rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Governing Law
20. Entire Agreement.